GridSwan is the most popular Android application to solve logic puzzles also known as griddlers, hanjie, nonogram, picross, kare karalamaca, japanese crossword, cryptopics or pic-a-pix. The goal is to find out the positions of black or colored blocks using number hints in the white grid. The resulting solution of the puzzle is an image. You can find more information about griddlers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonogram. GridSwan supports 4 types of griddlers puzzle: standard (black&white), colored, triangle and multi griddlers and comes with lots of free puzzles.
– Thousands of puzzles and neverending updates.
– It supports standard (black&white), colored, triangle and multi griddlers.
– Advanced user interface controls for solving big and complex puzzles easily (zoom, scroll, multi cell selection, undo, redo, backup and restore solutions…).
– You can design your own puzzles and share with your friends via Email, Google Drive, bluetooth…
– You can backup/restore your solutions between your devices.